At Laser Electrical Warana we understand how critical it is to have your most important equipment working at its best, and know what is at stake when things break down. This is why we are committed to provide Totally Dependable industrial electrical services across Warana, Sunshine Coast and south-east Queensland.
Laser Electrical Warana is here to help when you need an immediate response, quality workmanship and friendly advice.
The needs of specialised industry companies are wide and varied. Whether your business specialises in agriculture, horticulture, manufacturing, assembly or mining, Laser Electrical Warana should become your electrical contractor of choice. Our highly experienced teams across the nation ensure that your premises are always maintained and compliant.
We know that maintenance and servicing is vital to ensure your workplace is safe and operating at maximum efficiency. We ensure our contractors are up to date with current health & safety practices and do our best to ensure that all sites are safe before proceeding with any work.
Laser Electrical Warana is constantly training in new technologies and is happy to provide any advice on the next big thing in your industry. Whether it's new installations, designing a solution, or programmed facilities maintenance, contact Laser Electrical Warana for Totally Dependable electrical service.
Our industrial services include:
- Automation & Control, Motors & Machinery
- Dust & Ignition Proof (DIP), Hazardous Locations
- Preventative and Scheduled Maintenance, Installations & Project Management
- Emergency Service, Fault Finding and Repairs
- Lighting Design, Exit, Emergency, Specialised & General Lighting
- Energy Efficiency, Power Factor Correction, Solar, Surge & Lighting Protection
- Thermal Graphic Scanning, Switchboard Labeling, Circuit Tracing & Identification
- Data and Communication, Audio & Visual
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Workplace Health & Safety
OHS is a crucial component within our business. Our company policy is to set a high standard of health and safety for our staff and for you the client. In achieving these standards we have implemented the ECA Safety Connect program. Our chaired meeting and regular external audits ensure our staff is committed to their own safety and also the safety of others on every work site.